Sunday 4 August 2013

Katy Perry uses 90minutes on beauty routine

Katy Perry recently discloses in an interview that her normal beauty routine lengths about 90minutes. She even calls herself “a product whore”.
"I'm a product whore. I have a regimen that spans....
an hour and a half, and nothing goes out of order," she said, admitting that it could be difficult to do when "sleeping over at a new boyfriend's house."

"This is how I view my career: not as a ticking bomb," she said. "A lot of people do things out of fear. A lot of people make choices [based on thinking] they won't have a career in five years. I know where I am; I know what I do is worth something and does not have an expiration date on it. I'm not making choices -- in any capacity of my life, with any kind of endorsement, with any kind of product -- out of fear."








Furthermore, according to Perry, she exclaims she's just getting started.
more pics....






1 comment:

  1. Well, she is really pretty, no wonder she spends as much time as dat. but I personally dont agree to a woman spending as much time as an hour or more looking at it mathematically and scientifically. or wat do u think ladies and gentlemen?

    ReplyDelete